1. The company employs state-of-the-art experts for developing activities and products.
2. Products strategically important to the company are patented.
3. Ecological products and services that can quickly affect the environmental impact of the forest industry.
4. Our products and services increase the profitability of forest machine companies significantly.
5. Measurable investments and product development projects behind which new technologies have been developed in the forest industry.
6. Our products and services are needed by every forest machine company internationally.
7. Our services and products make forest machine entrepreneur’s everyday life easier.
8. Our services bring significant added value to forest owners, harvesting businesses, and forestry operators.
9. The market area is a global forest industry.
10. You are on board a forerunner company that is building sustainable development using renewable forest resources.
By investing in Fomatec you are involved in developing tomorrow’s forest technology. Your investment is ethically correct as Fomatec has chosen the path of sustainable development that we proceed through concrete actions and not through words. The markets for the products developed by Fomatec are significant. We are constantly investing in product development and use the proximity of practice and the expertise we have gained over the years in the development of our operations. New innovations will also be launched in the market in the future. By investing in Fomatec’s operations, you are involved in a transition phase where forest technology companies are completely shifting to sustainable development in the timber harvesting sector.
USERS THIS WEEK
USERS THIS MONTH
USERS THIS YEAR
Patented products and services for the forest machine industry. Fomatec actively develops new technology to serve the forest machine entrepreneur’s everyday life.
Up to 10% less fuel during working hours and 10% more cubic meters compared to conventional cutting methods. The patented feature of flange side design guides the motion energy generated during sawing.
Fomatec has developed a robotic technology-based chainsaw system. One unit can serve up to 300 harvesters. The workstation can be moved wherever there is a central location for customers.
The rolls of Fomatec Hybrid Tracks are suitable for all terrain conditions due to their adaptability.
Fomatec Green Line is a packaging recycling service designed for ecological and sustainable development. All packaging used in the service is designed for long life. Packages are always returned to Fomatec where they are maintained and refilled for reuse. Packages have a Green Line deposit.
+358 40 751 9920
+358 50 642 77